Wesley Motorsports Double Adjustable Coilover Dampers
Bilstein AS2 Series - Combining versatility and high-quality performance, the all-new 46mm BILSTEIN AS2 Series provides a wide range of applications in the most popular stroke lengths. The completely modular aluminum design makes the BILSTEIN AS2 Series both lightweight and quick to repair with individual replacement parts sold separately. The Bilstein Drag Pak specific dampers come from the factory with a double adjustable shaft for quick tuning changes at the track.
Features & benefits:
• 46mm lightweight extruded aluminum body maintains tighter tolerances
• Fine threaded body provides precise adjustments
• Hard anodized coating reduces friction while increasing durability and strength
• Monotube design provides maximum heat dissipation
• At just 9.3 lbs, the front damper is 10.8 lbs lighter than the factory BILSTEIN ADS steel body assembly with spring
• At just 7.3 lbs, the rear damper is 7.5 lbs lighter than the factory BILSTEIN ADS steel body assembly and inboard spring
The Wesley Motorsports package is the same base damper design as used on the 2021 Dodge Challenger Mopar Drag Pak.
Products included with the package...
2 - Front coilover dampers with springs
2 - Upper and lower front damper mounts
2 - Rear coilover dampers with springs
2 - Upper and lower rear damper mounts
2 - Optional Front Sway Bar Mounts
Recommended Spring Rates
Drag Racing - 200 lb/in Front and 350 lb/in Rear
Road Racing and Autocross - 850 lb/in Front and 350 lb/in Rear
Aggressive Street Driving - 450 lb/in Front and 350 lb/in Rear
Dampers are custom built with a lead time of approximately 4 - 6 weeks depending on supplier inventory.
Custom spring rates are available by request. Please inquire about availability and options.